1) What you can’t change you must learn how to tolerate.
2) You must hate your present to change your future.
3) What you respect you will attract.
• To love something is to desire it.
• To respect something is to value it.
• What you respect will come toward you.
4) What you make happen to others God will make happen for you. Ephesians 6:8
5) The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
• Habits create your future.
• If you succeed, it will be because of a habit.
6) Your rewards in life are decided by the kind of problems you are willing to solve for others.
7) If you insist on taking something God did not give you He will take back something He gave you!
• God gave the 90% not the 10%, keep the 10% and God will take the 90%
8) An uncommon seed will always create on uncommon harvest.
• We are a warehouse of seeds.
By: Mike Murdock
Submitted by: Matthew Myles, Sr – Evangelist